Tuesday, June 23, 2009

It's Time For Vacation

The end of June brings with it great anticipation for out annual vacation in Maine. I work in a fast past company in a fast and chaotic world. It is refreshing to get away for a week away from a wild and chotic world. I anticipate the relaxed atmosphere and the nightly campfires. I love the salt air and the balmy salt air in my face. My husband and I will go to the local flea market on one day and to the modified car races on another. We'll go to see the magnificent fireworks that are sent up to heaven in honor of America's freedom.



Hopeful anticipation of a great week hangs heavy in the air. What a wonderful week we will have. Sunshine or showers, we will have a great time.



Too soon it will be another memory as we look forward to next year when we plan to do it all again.

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

sounds like a great time! Have fun!!!

Janice said...

Boy could I use extended fun time at the ocean. I really hope you enjoy some HOT sunny weather while you're gone. (Maybe there will be some here then too!)